UTHSC Risk Assessment
Regulatory Compliance Risk Assessment for UT Health Science Center (UTHSC)
This risk assessment is required by the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations to demonstrate due diligence in complying with regulations. The assessment also helps the University oversee the many aspects of the compliance function.
The objectives of the risk assessment are to:
- Identify control weaknesses.
- Identify areas of noncompliance.
- Take remedial actions where needed.
- Identify potential weaknesses that need to be monitored.
- Identify targeted areas in need of assistance.
- Provide a baseline against which future performance can be measured and linked to improvement processes implemented.